Financial Goal Thermometer

school fundraising ideas

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Nae and I have been frustrated of late with Bethany's communication process. We finished the preformal paperwork quite awhile back and have not heard anything further about if we are able to move on to the formal application. We have spoken with them recently and they told us they were reviewing some stuff medically related and that they would get back to us soon. I emailed a few days back saying how frustrated we were that we still have not heard anything from anyone. This is the response I received:

"I touched base with my supervisor who is reviewing your paperwork and she said that she is going to be putting a letter in the mail to you tomorrow in response to your preformal paperwork."

Maybe it is just me, but that notification doesn't sound all that positive. In the beginning we were told that once the preliminary application was approved we would have access to the formal one online. I have this gut feeling it wasn't approved as we still don't have access to the forms. Please pray that all goes well and I will keep everyone updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment